Saturday, August 8, 2009

Palin's Death Panel Comment

The Left is in hysterics about Sarah Palin's latest broadside against ObamaCare -
"And who will suffer the most when they ration care?" The sick, the elderly, and the disabled, of course. The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama’s 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil."

Now, although I have a tremendous amount of respect and admiration for her, Sarah Palin is not my favorite Republican. I don't think she has what it takes to be the POTUS and I don't think she's the second coming of Margaret Thatcher. All that said, I love what she does to the Left in that she send them into fits whenever she speaks, winks or thinks about either.

No comments:

Post a Comment